Making the switch to solar energy in can be a challenge. There are literally 100s of Solar Panel Contractor to choose from. So what sets DAI Solar Solutions apart? Also, what are the benefits of solar power? Is it just the savings or is there more to it?
The Benefits of Solar Energy
- Solar power reduces your dependence on non-renewable sources of energy.
- Because solar panels create clean energy, they do not pollute the air.
- With solar power storage devices, you have access to power 24/7.
- There may be federal tax credits for installing some solar systems.
- Commercial and residential solar systems are more affordable now than they were in the past.
- Innovations in solar systems and home batteries have made them more durable and dependable.
About Our Solar Contractor Services
Find The Right Solar Contractor in
Hiring a reliable Solar Panel Contractor contractor to install your solar panel system is an important step. It ensures that the panels will be placed correctly for a longer lifespan. Most property owners find it hard to hire a contractor for a solar panel installation. Finding one can be challenging, but consider these points to hire the right one:
- Evaluate the Pros and Cons of Choosing a Local Installer or a National Company
- Check Company Credentials
- Read Their Reviews
- Check Their Licenses
- Check Their BBB Rating
- Ask About Their Financing Options
- Ask For Their References (Previous Customers)
Home Solar Systems
DAI Solar Solutions specializes in home solar systems design and installations. just like many other cities in California, which have one of the highest energy bills in America, a home solar panel can reduce those costs to nearly zero, depending on the size and energy usage of your home.
Riverside County also offers solar energy incentives (Click Here to learn more). We incorporate several inverter technologies including SolarEdge inverter systems with DC Power Optimizers. DAI Solar Solutions can customize systems to fit your specific needs for your residential solar project.
Residential Solar Installations
First, DAI Solar Solutions will evaluate your home to see if solar panels are a viable option. Our certified installers will visit your home in and determine whether your roof has the structural integrity to accept solar panels and whether it receives enough sunlight to make solar panels a good choice for your home.
If the solar installation is feasible, then our technicians will perform the necessary measurements for your roof and begin the installation process, which usually takes a few days.
Why Choose DAI Solar Solutions
- Family Owned & Operated
- All Work Is Performed By Our Technicians
- Local, Licensed & Uniformed Technicians
- We Only Install The Top-Quality Solar Energy Brands
- 350+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Free In-Home or Business Estimates
- Competitive Pricing On All Major Solar Brands
Commercial Solar Installation
DAI Solar Solutions is ready to help businesses save energy and help their bottom line. We're experienced experts in sizing, designing, installing, and maintaining commercial solar photovoltaics. We understand peak demand, time-of-day, and consumption pricing structures, and take those into account in our calculations. We'll work with you to determine the best overall energy solution for you with our energy-conservation expertise and specialization in energy-efficient lighting systems, demand reduction equipment, and HVAC control solutions. Call Us today at 000-000-0000 to schedule a free evaluation
More About the DAI Solar Solutions Family
DAI Solar Solutions is a family-owned business servicing the area. We specialize in residential and commercial solar energy solutions. We are fully insured and licensed contractors with an impeccable reputation. With most cities averaging more than 250 sunny days each year, is a great place to leverage the power of solar energy. New innovations in solar technology have made it easier and more beneficial than ever to switch to solar power.
Our team members are trained and skilled in all areas of solar energy services, including solar panel maintenance, solar panel installation, and more. As a leading solar energy contractor in Southern California, we work hard to understand and meet each customer’s unique needs.