Welcome to DAI Solar Solutions your experienced, local Solar Energy Contractor in Corona, California, 92860 . When you are looking for a Solar Energy Contractor it is important to choose a reliable and reputable company. DAI Solar Solutions can help you choose the best solar options based on your specific needs. DAI Solar Solutions technicians understand that every business or household has different needs, depending on your usage, our technicians in Corona, California can help you choose the best solar panels to accommodate your needs. When you are ready to make the switch to clean energy in Corona, California, 92860 Call us at (951) 221-3750 for a free evaluation
About Our Solar Contractor Services
How To Choose The Right Solar Panel Contractor in Corona
Picking the right solar panel installer is crucial since poorly done work can lead to issues like faulty wiring or a leaky roof. Experience makes a big difference ask how many installations have they done? Ask them about their experiences with local permits and inspectors in Corona, CA. One common cause of project delays is permits and inspections.
Check the company's credentials. A good way to narrow down your choices is to check the company’s certifications and expertise. Find out more about their previous work and whether they are experienced in setting up systems on types of roofing similar to the one you have.
Meet their team. Ask who would be working on your solar project. Find out if they have an in-house team that will be there to complete every step of the project - design, installation, and maintenance.
Residential Solar Systems
At DAI Solar Solutions we have experts in roofing and electrical systems who will provide expert solar panel installation that is guaranteed to last for years.
It is always sunny in Corona, CA, 92860 so why not put the sun to work for you? Switching to solar power is the right thing and the smart thing to do with the right Solar Energy Contractor in Corona, California
Riverside County also offers solar energy incentives (Click Here to learn more). DAI Solar Solutions can customize systems to fit your specific needs for your residential solar project.
Reasons To Invest In Solar In Corona, CA
- Rising electricity prices. Corona energy prices are almost 30% higher than the national average, and they’re on the rise.
- No more outages. California has the most amount of blackouts in the nation, clocking in over 4,000 in the last decade, and counting. Owning a solar system for your home, along with a solar battery, your home is protected from outages.
- Solar power is trending. Solar panels are now in every new home built in California.
- Better for the environment. Renewable energy is good for the environment: it produces no waste in the air, oceans, and land like fossil fuels.
- Affordable technology. As with any other technology, the more it develops, the more affordable it becomes. The solar technology field has made huge advancements over the last few decades making it more reliable, affordable, and more appealing.
- Solar incentives. Want to fire your electric company? California has state-wide solar programs that make the investment of going solar worthwhile.
- Raise your property value. Solar panels add value to your property
Why Choose DAI Solar Solutions
- Family Owned & Operated
- All Work Is Performed By Our Technicians
- Local, Licensed & Uniformed Technicians
- We Only Install The Top-Quality Solar Energy Brands
- 350+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Free In-Home or Business Estimates
- Competitive Pricing On All Major Solar Brands
Commercial Solar Solutions
DAI Solar Solutions specializes in commercial solar panel design and installations in Corona, California. Commercial electricity charges can also be based on peak demand and time-of-day usage. We're experts at taking these economic factors into account in the sizing and design of photovoltaic systems. Our commercial solar experience also means we're experts in reducing utility costs cost-effectively with high-efficiency lighting as well as lighting control, HVAC control, and demand management systems before adding in photovoltaics. Solar rebates are currently higher for commercial installations, and tax codes allow 5-year accelerated depreciation. With these incentives, it's likely you'll see a positive cash flow from year one, and be protecting your business against the projected doubling of commercial electric rates over the next 5 to 10 years. Call Us today at (951) 221-3750 to schedule a free evaluation
More About the DAI Solar Solutions Family
DAI Solar Solutions is a family-owned business servicing the Corona, CA area. We specialize in residential and commercial solar energy solutions. We are fully insured and licensed contractors with an impeccable reputation. With most cities averaging more than 250 sunny days each year, Corona is a great place to leverage the power of solar energy. New innovations in solar technology have made it easier and more beneficial than ever to switch to solar power.
Our team members are trained and skilled in all areas of solar energy services, including solar panel maintenance, solar panel installation, and more. As a leading solar energy contractor in Southern California, we work hard to understand and meet each customer’s unique needs.